Share Draft Checking
It seems banks are charging more and more every year for even the most basic of services. It makes you wonder if they really want your business at all. At FASNY FCU, our Share Draft (Checking) Accounts are checking the way it should be – FREE, with all of these great features:
- FREE—ATM/Debit Card Access
- FREE Checks
- FREE Internet Teller
- FREE Direct Deposit
- FREE Automatic overdraft protection from Savings
- Access to the Shared Branching Network
- No monthly service charge—No per-check fee
- Dividends paid on balances over $50.00
- Overdraft line-of-credit available (credit application required)
PLUS… Free Online Bill Payment:
- Bill pay is a convenient way for you to pay all of your bills from one secure website. Just imagine no more handwritten checks, envelopes, or stamps.
- Bill pay is a great time and money management tool. There’s no remembering multiple passwords and jumping around to multiple websites to pay your bills.
- Pay your bills in minutes! You can pay your first bill in two simple steps: Add a Payee (any merchant or person you need to pay) and Schedule a Payment. Download our free brochure.
- Save on the cost of envelopes, stamps, and trips to the post office. Not to mention recurring payments that can save on late fees and finance charges accrued by busy people who simply forget to make their payments. Try a free demo now.
- Online bill pay is recommended by security experts as one of the safest ways to pay your bills. According to research, 90% of identity theft does not occur through the Internet.* Identity thieves still use the tried and true methods of stealing mail or discarded trash. Combined use of online banking and online bill pay helps to protect consumers against identity theft and check fraud. For additional security, online bill pay requires 128-bit encryption and personalized log-in information.
*Research gathered by Javelin Strategy & Research.
Download a Share Draft (Checking) Account Authorization Form HERE.
Enter Account Number: