Natural Disaster Recovery Loan
Natural disasters like floods, hurricanes and earthquakes, are unpredictable and can leave your home in a state of disrepair. Oftentimes, government assistance can be delayed or your insurance coverage will not be sufficient to cover your losses.
To help those affected by natural disasters, FASNY Federal Credit Union has developed a low-interest loan specifically aimed at helping members recover from the effects of a natural disaster.
|Credit Score||680 +||600 - 679||Below 600|
To qualify for the Natural Disaster Recovery Loan, all of the following must apply:
- You have losses in an area that has been declared a disaster by the president.
- You have filed for insurance benefits and the damage to your property is not covered by your insurance or your insurance is insufficient to meet your losses.
- The home in the disaster area is where you usually live and where you were living at the time of the disaster.
- You are not able to live in your home now, or your home requires repairs because of damage from the disaster.
- You meet our Membership Eligibility Requirements as a member of (or immediate family member) of FASNY or the NVFC.
- You meet our traditional credit granting criteria.
Rates and terms current as of date published, subject to change. Other rates and terms available. Other conditions may apply. Call for details. Loan approval subject to membership eligibility and credit-granting terms and conditions. We do business in accordance with the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
Enter Account Number: