Whether you are looking for a free checking account to save on expenses or an account that earns dividends, we have the account for your organization. To open an account, complete a signature card and send it along with your opening deposit.
There's a good chance our share savings account will pay you higher dividends (interest) than other financial institutions. Dividends are paid on average daily balances of $50 or more, compounded quarterly.
Share Draft (Checking)
With a FASNY FCU Share Draft Account, we bring the free back to free checking:
- FREE ATM/Debit Card Access
- FREE Checks
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE Automatic overdraft protection from Savings†
- FREE Access to cash through our surcharge-free ATM network
- Access to the Shared Branching Network
- No monthly service charge—No per-check fee
- Dividends paid on balances over $50.00
PLUS… Free Online Bill Payment:
- Bill pay is a convenient way for you to pay all of your bills from one secure website. Just imagine no more handwritten checks, envelopes, or stamps.
- Bill pay is a great time and money management tool. There’s no remembering multiple passwords and jumping around to multiple websites to pay your bills.
- Pay your bills in minutes! You can pay your first bill in two simple steps: Add a Payee (any merchant or person you need to pay) and Schedule a Payment. Download our free brochure.
- Save on the cost of envelopes, stamps, and trips to the post office. Not to mention recurring payments that can save on late fees and finance charges accrued by busy people who simply forget to make their payments. Try a free demo now.
- Online bill pay is recommended by security experts as one of the safest ways to pay your bills. According to research, 90% of identity theft does not occur through the Internet.* Identity thieves still use the tried and true methods of stealing mail or discarded trash. Combined use of online banking and online bill pay helps to protect consumers against identity theft and check fraud. For additional security, online bill pay requires 128-bit encryption and personalized log-in information.
*Research gathered by Javelin Strategy & Research.
Share Certificates (Certificates of Deposit)
Share Certificates are longer-term investments that pay higher dividends than regular Share Savings Accounts. They are available for a minimum investment of $500 for terms from 6 to 36 months. Maximum investment of $100,000 per account.
|Term||Amount on Deposit||APR||APY|
|6 Months||$500.00 - $100,000.00||0.25%||0.25%|
|12 Months||$500.00 - $100,000.00||0.35%||0.35%|
|24 Months||$500.00 - $100,000.00||0.45%||0.45%|
|36 Months||$500.00 - $100,000.00||0.55%||0.55%|
APR=Annual Percentage Rate. APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Rate and terms current as of date published, subject to change. Other rates may be available. Other conditions may apply. Early withdrawal penalties may apply. Call for details.
See our Fee Schedule HERE.
† Federal Regulation D places a monthly limit on the number of transfers you may make from your Savings Accounts without your physical presence being required. You are allowed six such transfers per month. For more information, CLICK HERE.