The Advanced EMT Certification Loan is a private student loan offered to eligible members of the FASNY Federal Credit Union who are enrolled in an accredited advanced EMT certification program. The loan is intended to fund certification-related expenses with deferment until the end of the program. A student, parent or guardian who is eligible for FASNY FCU membership may be considered eligible for these loans.
- Borrow as little as $500.00 or as much as $10,000.00
- 4.99% Fixed Rate†
- Creditworthy student borrowers with regular income can apply without cosigner
- No prepayment penalty
- Borrower must join the credit union as primary member to borrow
- Use of funds for accredited advanced EMT certification expenses
- $25 monthly good faith payment during semester for every $5,000 borrowed
†Rates and terms current as of date published, subject to change. Remaining principal balance will be amortized to a maximum repayment term of 60 months once schooling is over. Other conditions may apply. Call for details. Loan approval subject to membership eligibility and credit-granting terms and conditions. We do business in accordance with the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.