Our Credit Union is chartered to serve the financial needs of members, immediate family members and employees of the Firemen’s Association of the State of New York (FASNY) and the Firemen's Home, volunteer organizations such as fire departments, districts, fire companies, EMS and ambulance squads. Also included are members of LAFASNY, as well as employees, State, Department, and Personal members of the National Volunteer Fire Council (NVFC).
We distinguish ourselves through excellence in member service while remaining financially sound for our member-owners.
- Dedication: Run by volunteer firemen for the volunteer fire service
- Excellence: Achieve excellence in all aspects of delivering financial services
- Innovation: Cost-effectively embrace innovation to creatively meet the challenges of the changing financial environment
- Members: Our focus is to provide a compassionate, yet safe and sound, approach to members’ financial needs
- Respect: Recognize the contribution of all through mutual respect and support for individual members, fellow co-workers and the Fire and EMS communities
- Integrity: Consistently perform with a high level of integrity that demonstrates honesty, responsibility and transparency
Your Initial Deposit
In order to establish membership and open an account, please mail a completed Membership Application, copy of photo identification, and minimum $5 deposit. Your initial deposit of $5 stays in your account as long as you are a member.
Once a Member, Always a Member
Once you've joined the Credit Union, you can continue to enjoy the benefits of membership even if you no longer serve as a volunteer firefighter or EMS technician, as long as your initial $5 share remains on deposit. However, if you elect to close your account for any reason, you will need to re-qualify for membership.
For more information on our full range of products and services, call (518) 434-3728 or 1-866-FASNYCU (1-866-327-6928), or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org